If you like what you see - commission me! email@example.com
- Creative producer for Guinness World Record Breaking GlastoTag: photography by the amazing Douglas Fisher
- Sports photographer for The Jamaica Gleaner newspaper: Usain Bolt, Shelly-Anne Fraser-Pryce breaking World Records :)
- Travel photographer for Go-Jamaica: 100,000+ views on YouTube of underwater-tubular videos!
- Photojournalist for The Jamaica Gleaner newspaper: Breaking news reports, including live TV coverage & radio interviewing
- Reportage photojournalist for The Archbishop of York: Celebrating The Abolition of The Slave Trade with Dr John Sentamu
- Gig photographer for live TV event, Kingston Jamaica: Digicel Rising Stars
- Travel phographer for Harper Collins: On The Couch, Tales of Couchsurfing a Continent, by Fleur Britten
- Photojournalist & Product Stylist for DJ Magasine: London, Paris, New York I mean Kentish Town
- Feature photographer for The Hedonists Guide to life: How to Smoke a Cigar, Drugs - a Doctor's Honest View
- Stadium photographer for Manchester City Football Club's interactive ticket website
- Campaign photographer for Orange's BAFTA website
- Online advertising photographer for Poke: Orange Spot the Bull & Glastonbury 'Where's Welly' competition
- Website photographer for HSBC & Poke: Talking Money Campaign
- National 6 sheet print advertising for Poke & Fallon: Orange Spot The Bull
- Events photographer for The 100 Project
- Events photographer for POKE 10
- Events photographer for The Monster Supply Store, Hoxton
- Photography teacher, The Jamaica Gleaner & Go-Jamaica: 10 day course teaching press & web journalists how to 'get that shot'
Awards and Courses:
Honourable Mention in the International Photography Awards 2012, Buildings & Architecture.
Central Saint Martins College 2011 - 10 week evening course on reportage photography.
Guinness World Record for producing GlastoTag - the world’s most tagged photograph.
The 100 Project, which I co-founded, featured in LeCool’s ‘A Smart Guide to Utopia’.